Center for Wellness and Nutrition
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
Thank you visiting the online application portal for the California Department of Public Health (CDPH), Office of Health Equity (OHE) Children and Youth Behavioral Health Initiative Local-Level Public Education and Change Campaigns.
If you wish to submit a letter of intent (Deadline: December 18, 2023 at 5pm Pacific Time), please use the project link below. The letter of intent is mandatory and non-binding.
The full application will be sent to you via email once you have completed the Letter of Intent (below). In the meantime, we recommend that you review the RFA thoroughly to prepare your application before submitting your responses online.
Here are links to attachments for the RFA:
Here is a budget workbook to help you develop your project budget to submit. You may choose to upload a complete spreadsheet in place of the Budget Template above.
If you have any questions about the RFA you many send them to this email address: CYBHI.Local@wellness.phi.org.
Submittable Instructions to Get Started
- You will need to create a free Submittable account or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials to submit to these forms.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- Submittable works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to safelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly.
- Technical Questions? Check out the Submitter Resource Center or contact Submittable Customer Support.